- You ought to be growing every year.
- God never created any of us to wear Him out.
- Where you came from and where you are has nothing to do with where you're going.
- We need each others' faithfulness.
- The Lord says triple the amount you're believing for.
- We've got to hear from God.
- Your love better be deeper than physical.
- Jesus only has one bride.
- Pay tithes and you'll learn to fear Him.
- Determine, right now, that the Bible has first place in your life.
- God wants a people that are His.
- There's no place for pride and arrogance in the body of Christ.
- The only place the Word of God is done is in the Kingdom.
- I don't need you to be you.
- God has a place and a purpose for everyone.
- The devil "always" shows up.
- Fight the good fight of faith.
- This is a battle!
- What I'm working on is God taking over.
- Your spirit got born again; not your soul.
- No one ever dies. The body lays down and then it's Heaven or Hell.
- I want the mentality: "It's never too late."
- Say, "I have the mind of Christ."
- It's the job that's important, not the doer.
- This is the year of Jubilee.
- His word never returns void.
- Something has to happen.
- You have to receive the Holy Ghost by faith.
- God planned for His church to be the biggest thing.
- Drugs are a substitute for the presence of God.
- Faith doesn't question why. It asks, "What do you want me to do?"
- Sometimes God doesn't do it till it's said.
- Expect things to happen.
Testimonies: family blessings, Doctor preserved from death, the Lord put back in place an ear tube!
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Chronicles 7:14-16