- Nothing changes till something changes.
- "It" won't change until you or something changes.
- God's the one who makes the jackass talk.
- The anointing brings revelation.
- Don't let things keep you carnal.
- When you say what God says; that settles it!
- What is the priority you put in God's Word?
- You're so carnal, you don't know you're carnal.
- I want the word to get out that God dwells at The City of the Lord.
- Fortunes are made from ideas.
- Just because you get away with it here, doesn't mean you'll get away with it there.
1. Eat strong food (meat; the Word).
2. Act on the Word. It's not enough to chew it; you have to DO it!
3. Don't let things keep you carnal.
- We need some changes so we can sing a new song.
- God says, I can't accept you without righteousness. And then He gives us righteousness!
- Too often we walk by our feelings.
- We have sinful resurrections all the time.
- If you don't start eating the meat, you 'll never grow.
- Read the Word! Chew it then do it!
- Jesus was ALL heavenly minded!
- This is our year of fulfillment!
- We're going to see fulfillment this year!
- Your problem is ignorance. It means you don't know.
- No one knows you like you know you.
- I choose to be spiritual!
- "Flesh" isn't subject to the things of God.
- Wake up everyday and say, "My body is dead!"
- Say, "I'm gonna live!"
- When people ask you , "Who's your daddy?" Say, "God!"
- God has favor for you!
- Get in the Word; let God reveal Himself to you .
- The enemy will help you see what you're looking for.
- Stop going by what you see. Go by what you read. Chew it, and do it!
- If you feed your spirit more, the Holy Spirit will reveal more.
- If the Spirit of God doesn't reveal to you who you are; the flesh will.
- There's no limit with our Father.
- Only let faith words come out of your mouth.
- Start expecting God to share your opportunity with someone.
- If the same Spirit which raised Jesus dwells in you; He'll help you live as Jesus did.
- You have to TAKE what God has for you.
- God only looks like God when He's God in you.
- He only looks like God when things He said come to pass in our life.
- We're meat eaters! No baby food!
- There's no such thing as a fruitless Christian.
- We can't "produce" fruit; we bear it.
- Don't tell people there's a God; show them.
- If I'm going to be all God wants me to be I can't stay carnal.
- You CAN come to a place where bad news won't affect you.
- There is a difference between God's people and this world.
- It's okay to expect everything to be Okay.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Corinthians 2:12-16