- Faith has to be restored in the men and women of God.
- God knows the plans He has for us.
- We can't preach this Gospel without miracles, signs and wonders.
- Our church has miracles, signs and wonders every service to confirm His Word.
- Good things come from your heart through your mouth.
- God has only good for us.
- Be careful who you get your theology from.
- Get your theology from God.
- We're all where we are by God's grace.
- How do you possess the land? By what comes out of your mouth.
- Your job: speak the Word and God does the work.
- God's plans are way bigger than your plans.
- God doesn't limit us; WE limit us.
- We're going to become a signs and wonders church.
- We need to teach our kids to be powerhouses for God.
- Hide His Word in your heart so good things come out of your mouth.
- If there's a big wall in your future, listen to God. He has the solution.
- God's ways are provisional, no magical. God always gives us something to do.
- God will ALWAYS provide.
- God has a harvest in mind for you.
- Stop waiting for magic. Start listening for God's instructions.
- Keep your eye on the fruit. Stop watching the enemy.
- Say, "I live in the land of milk and honey."
- Get rid of your, "nevertheless."
- The "plan" doesn't look nearly as stupid when it comes to pass.
- All you need is a Word from God.
- Search out the land (the Word).
- Sometimes you need a, "Hey! Shut up!"
- The enemy sees you like "you" see you.
- This is a day by day thing.
- God is able to do all things.
- You can't think or dream greater than God can do.
- The Kingdom is not magical; it's provisional.
- If God says it is; it is.
- Find out what's in the Book (the Bible).
- God wants us to possess the land.
- God didn't keep us here for nothing; He has a plan.
Scriptures: click on to read
Numbers 13, 14