- Everything Christ has belongs to me.
- It's all about relationship.
- Where is the conviction of the Holy Spirit?
- Christianity is about a changed life.
- We need to pray for the conviction of the Holy Spirit.
- I don't care about your experience; what does the Bible say?
- There has to be a demonstration.
- The only reason we have Christianity is because of the supernatural.
- Say, "If Christ is risen from the dead, that changes everything; and that means EVERYTHING!"
- I'm ready for some new stuff in your life.
- Nothing in the natural makes sense of this (Matthew 10:7,8)
- This whole Christianity thing is supernatural!
- We're supposed to be like Jesus.
- If this is true, your worries are over!
- It IS true!
- We're not of this world. We're part of the Kingdom.
- Say, "I've got an angel."
- Stop thinking you have to kick the door down! It will open supernaturally.
- We've got to think supernaturally.
- We need an awakening.
- He's a right now God.
- It's either in the Book (the Bible), or I don't care.
- Become aware of the enemy's tactics.
- I want my sins to be forgotten and stay forgotten.
- We're supposed to live in the supernatural.
- Somebody's got to be a witness.
- It's always too soon to quit.
- You're wondering why the wall is still there and you haven't even walked around it yet!
- Begin to expect and believe God will use you.
- I want to be a "show-er."
- Prove God to them.
- Say, "I'm less like me, and more like Jesus."
- We need to spend time in the presence of God.
- The Lord says, "Are you a trophy or a statistic?"
- Seen: A heavy chain being broken.
Testimony: The Lord protected from a serious head injury!
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Corinthians 2:10
2 Peter 1:3-7
2 Chronicles 20:20
2 Corinthians 5:17