- When we look in the mirror we should see Jesus.
- God is so good to me!
- God's good to me because I'm His child.
- It's time for you to mature.
- 1. Stop being you. 2. Stop being influenced by the world.
- Faith is the victory that overcomes the world.
- Until you put value in God's Word you're subject to let anything come out of your mouth.
- Until you hear a word from God, read His Word.
- His power is demonstrated based upon His Word.
- The purpose of thoughts is to create cares.
- Let what you say about someone make the hearer think better of them.
- All we need in our lives is a "God said."
- We need to start studying God's Word.
- When you speak His word it's like God talking.
- The Word of God in your mouth is as powerful as the Word in God's mouth.
- The purpose of the Holy Spirit poured out on you is to know God's Words.
- You bear fruit by staying connected to the vine.
- We're supposed to be showoffs in a non arrogant way.
- You speak the Word and the God in you does the work.
- Guard your hearing.
- What you hear you get.
- Make sure before you repeat something, make sure it's true.
- Your words matter.
- "Living" is doing what God said do.
- God expects more of us. God expects a return on His investment.
- Worrying about the whole world hasn't done me one bit of good.
- The Christian life is easy because we have an instruction book.
- You and the Lord have to be the masters of your life.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
1 Peter 5:6
2 Corinthians 5:7
2 Timothy 1:7
2 Timothy 2:15