- The pulpits need to preach the Word!
- What we ask God for makes a difference.
- I wonder if we understand how intimate God wants to be with us.
- What Adam and Eve lost in the garden, Jesus got back for us.
- We do what we do because we're addicted; addicted to His presence.
- Question: How many hours are you on your phone, and how many hours are you in the Bible?
- Let's read the Bible.
- Read especially the gospels and the letters (Epistles).
- You don't get healed when your feel it. You get healed when you say it.
- People who don't know, don't hide.
- You are supposed to make a difference.
- God's tired of His people getting beat up.
- God is waiting on YOU!
- Most of us live from where we came from; not where we're going.
- It it's not God's Word, it's not His thought.
- We're not winners AND losers. We're winners every time!
- All you need is a word from God.
- Until you get a word from God you're still fighting your thoughts.
- You can't take authority over flesh and blood.
- Every individual has to crucify their flesh.
- Our final answer is the Word of God.
- Stop saying what you feel. Start saying what God says.
- Till your learning comes by way of revelation; you're going to have issues.
- Plead the blood of Jesus over your family.
- If we walk by faith it's not by sight or feelings.
- It's more fun when God takes care of it.
- Till we learn to trust God we'll ride in the things WE do.
- The enemy doesn't attack losers.
- You don't distract the enemy; you attract him.
- Start declaring and living, "I am the righteousness of God."
- We fight using the Word of God.
- What we say fights our battles.
- The reason we don't have more "new" is because of what we say.
- Once we say what God says we need to stand.
- Heard: Best vacation we've ever had.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:7
2 Corinthians 10:3-7