- We just have to believe.
- Believe only.
- Be on guard, and guard your thoughts.
- What does the Bible say?
- We need some more "stayed" as in, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee; because he trusteth in Thee." (Isaiah 26:3)
- The more priority you put in the Word; the more revelation.
- Once you surrender yourself to God this is an easy life.
- Just do what the Bible says.
- Revival starts with "us." It's always available.
- We have the choice to rejoice.
- Say, "I am the Lord's sheep, and I hear His voice."
- We have not because we know not.
- You have to let God reign over every area of your life.
- It's natural to be led by the flesh.
- It takes some effort to be led by the Spirit.
- The Kingdom of God is the "real world."
- Show it to me in the Book!
- I need you to be in the best spiritual condition you can be.
- I want you to be in the position that you can receive anything God wants to give you.
- You need to get your senses trained.
- Start declaring: "I have my senses trained."
- Don't let your feelings guide you.
- If you don't have your senses trained there will be a lot of "I's" in your life.
- God can't lie. If He said; He'll do it.
- Jesus never had a problem drawing a crowd.
- Some of the people aren't here, but the promise is still here.
- God's way is to bless His people.
- God didn't create you ignorant (not knowing), that came through the fall.
- Everything they lost in the Garden, Jesus got back!
- Stop thinking you have to deserve it!
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Chronicles 7:14,15