- You are in way too much control of your life.
- You need to pray, "Lord, make me sensitive to the voice of God."
- God doesn't have good, better, best. All He has is God Stuff.
- When did you receive? When you prayed.
- Along with the ability, comes the responsibility (the tongue.)
- You run off with your mouth too much.
- I don't care who's right. I care "what's" right.
- You'll believe your own lies.
- Everything's got to be by the Book (Bible).
- Grace is an umbrella; it's not the sky.
- We need to shut up about the bad stuff, and open up about the good stuff.
1. Dream bigger
2. Expect all
3. Pay tithes
4. Desires of your heart
7. You can have lots of money
8. It's never too late
9. He's always on time
10. Lend and not borrow
11. Seek first His Kingdom and all His righteousness
- Ability requires humility
- Jesus was God's best.
- Say, "I won't think too long on something negative."
- The enemy wants to take the miraculous out of it.
- You've got to hear God.
- God knows what you need to hear.
- Reflect on Philippians 2:5-7 this week.
- Start expecting God to use you more.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Peter 1:1-4