- It's the cause that matters.
- Hindsight is perfect. Wisdom is equal to it.
- Lord, cause us to realize we're world changers.
- Lord, if you said it, that settles it.
- What if everything you say comes to pass whether you believe it or not?
- You can't "know" and go by what you feel and see.
- The enemy always works on your emotions.
- This "thing" (Christianity) is supposed to be real to us.
- He laid down His Godness to pick up our humanity, so that we could lay down our humanity and pick up His Godness.
- Every one of us should strive for greatness.
- We need to wake up and take our authority.
- I can't pray against your confession.
- When we stop being led by our senses we'll begin to have an impact on the outcome.
- Our problem: too many part-time Christians.
- God says too many of us have a plan "B."
- That which is visible is contrary.
- You need to get righteously upset over that thing that is "contrary" in your life.
- For everything that is contrary in our life God's message is: "Be of good cheer. It is I. Be not afraid."
- We preach excuses; He preached examples.
- Faith doesn't see the wind.
- Say, I walk by faith; not by fear.
- If God's given you a word on something; don't be afraid.
- We preached against cussing; and forgot to preach against cursing.
- God doesn't want to beat us up. He wants you to live by faith.
- By faith, this week do something.
- God cannot lie.
- We've been ignorant long enough.
- You're only going to be held accountable for what He tells you to do.
- All we have to do is hear God.
- It can never be, "Look what I did."
- Faith doesn't have a plan "B."
- Sink or swim, I'm diving in!
- He's God! He's real! He's in our lives! Let's let people see it!
Testimony: The Lord helped with a meal preparation (as in answering prayer by thawing a turkey "hours" before it could be done naturally.)
Scripture: click on to read
Mark 10:29, 30
2 Corinthians 8:9
2 Corinthians 5:7