- Praise is the demonstration of your faith.
- If "He" is your everything; you WILL adore Him.
- There's a difference between sinning and living in sin.
- If you want God involved in your life; praise Him! He inhabits the praises of His people.
- When you find confusion in your life, just STOP and say, "Holy Spirit, you are welcome." He'll straighten things out.
- If the "top" is where we're supposed to be; then why are we content to live on the bottom rung?
- It's time that God's people say what He says and do what God says do.
- If we don't do it; it's not going to get done.
- When you pray; believe!
- We praise for His presence.
- As long as you make it about you and not Him; you're on your own.
- Gossip: you just want people to know you know something.
- You talk about things too much.
- Say, "Those days are over!"
- Cursing is anything other than what God says.
- Sometimes, in the midst of your mess, you need to look up.
- My purpose: To say what God says, for you.
- You've got to get sold out for this thing!
- I'm not looking for an excuse to say what I shouldn't say.
- Say, "I'm the governor of my tongue."
- Say, "My tongue is a fire starter."
- It's never good to gossip.
- I don't talk garbage, and I don't listen to garbage.
- In order for you to get God's best, what YOU consider "best" now, may need to become least.
- The power of God is God revealing His word to us.
- It's too easy to give your opinion if you're not constantly going to the Word.
- Do you want it to work out; or do you just want to talk about it?
- Would you live better if you knew, that in the future, things would get better?
- He wants us to say His Word.
- Spend time in the Word.
- Pray for me (Pastor) so I'll say what you need to hear.
- Our attitude needs to be, "I only say what my Father says."
- The "new" tongue of guarding your mouth (as in what you say) is as important as speaking in tongues.
- Some of the worst gossips are tongue talkers.
- He doesn't accidentally show up.
- The Lord says, if what you're wearing causes people to look at you; you should change it.
- God says, There's no such thing as justifiable gossip.
Scriptures: click on to read