- It's amazing: They TAKE life on this planet while looking for life on other planets.
- He's a great big God!
- Everyone lives for "that day;" I live for THIS day.
- THIS is the day the Lord has made.
- How do you NOT love Him? He's love.
- It's a 24 hour relationship.
- You're not dependent enough on Him!
- Where is the God element in our lives everyday?
- Start expecting God in your life everyday.
- We are here to make a difference.
- Tell them to try and understand Me by their born again nature.
- Look up!
- If you're not living by faith you're missing out on a lot of things the Lord has for you.
- Faith is a lifestyle.
- God gave you a mouth to create.
- I've lost my mind and found the mind of Christ.
- The Bible says a man's most precious possession is diligence.
Don't doubt what you've heard; believe. I will bring it to pass. I declared a thing so it WILL come to pass. You'll constantly see great and mighty things. You'll be amazed! All these things will come to pass soon and very soon!
- How does God's faith work? By speaking.
- Your faith is for the purpose of creating things.
- We can't live, walk and talk one way and expect something different to happen.
- Time is for us; not for God.
- Change is right now.
- Imagine if instead of complaining about the mountains, we spoke them out of the way?
- Keep saying it.
- Every word that comes out of your mouth either justifies you or condemns you.
- I'm, therefore, lying if I say I'm not rich (the Word declares I am rich through Christ).
- How do you serve other gods? Your words.
- The Lord said; an inheritance is not earned or worked for.
- God wants a people that He can point to and say, "They're my people."
- There's a change coming.
- Our message is going to be: Look what the Lord has done!
- I want you to expect something better.
- The devil can't read your mind, but he can hear your words.
- We are heirs of God and joint heirs with Jesus.
- It's almost sin when you keep asking God after He's already told you what to do.
- You have to sell out to get out.
- You can't change the world if you depend on it.
- Jesus was not dependent on this world.
- The blessing is in the Holy Ghost.
- In the Kingdom we all have the same DNA.
- Without faith it is impossible to please God.
- Faith is the currency of the Kingdom.
- Jesus prayed that we would be one.
Scriptures: click on to read.
2 Corinthians 4:13