- How long has it been since you had an opinion change?
- If we're told we're not of this world; then there must be a different system.
- God wanted the whole world to be a garden of Eden.
- This Tuesday ask God who to vote for; and vote.
- My hope and trust is in the Lord.
- My only desire is to get God's people to hear from Him.
- If you can hear from God, you can do anything.
- If you can't hear from God; you're going to have a struggle.
- It's always too soon to quit.
- Your senses can lead you astray.
- You don't always have to be in control.
- What Adam and Eve gave up in the garden; Jesus got back!
- The blessing of the Lord is upon us and can't be taken away.
- He wrote it down so we could believe.
- The Bible says you have not because you ask not.
- The church of today is a poor representative of God's original intent.
- If God hadn't said it, it wouldn't be happening.
- Spend some time with God and ask Him what to do.
- WE'RE the ones with the authority.
- If it's not happening, it's not God's fault. It's OUR fault, because God SAID it.
- Stop saying it's hopeless!
- God's original plan was to reproduce the Garden of Eden over the whole earth.
- If we don't wake up and do something this country will continue to go down.
- Faith is the currency of the Kingdom.
- With Faith you can do anything.
- Our problem is it hasn't been good enough.
- That's fixing to change.
- God wants the best for His kids.
- If one church is suffering; we're ALL suffering.
- We haven't seen church the way it's supposed to be.
- It's not a money problem; the wrong people have the money.
- You're not where you're at because it's all you deserve; God wants you to change it!
- Keep your ear to the pavement; God's going to speak to some of you.
- When you pray, believe you receive.
- Read your Bible!
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 4:13