- Why tongues? He pours out His Spirit upon you and makes His words known to you.
- "Consistency" is the key to success.
- Be as diligent today as you can be. And be diligent "every" day.
- He's not the great "I will be." He's the great "I AM."
- Obedience shows your faith.
- We need to hear from God!
- The victory is ours!
- It's all about lives being changed.
- We're not of this world.
- If we're not of this world, we need different instructions.
- How long has it been since you've had an opinion change?
- The God we serve is exciting!
- He wants to do great things in your life every day.
- You're a child of God or a child of the devil.
- There's healing in the Word. Jesus is the Word.
- I'm tired of hearing about miracles; I want to see them.
- Where is the God attribute in everything in our lives?
- When you have a love affair with God, your life changes.
- You have to stop thinking, "I have to be in control of everything."
- Lord, give us ears to hear.
- Heaven will take care of itself.
- He's an "all" kind of God.
- Just because you haven't heard it doesn't mean it's not available.
- The only way there's no healing, is if God has changed.
- The Bible says, as your faith is, so be it.
- How can you do God's will if you don't know God's will?
- The enemy is counting on you going by your feelings.
- If it's available, let's take advantage of it.
- When you start walking by faith you won't be so touchy.
- Say, "What Jesus did, I'm going to do, even greater works."
- Jesus will set you free from everything!
- By faith we can obey.
- He's the same God in both books (New and Old Testament).
- The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and you don't have to work for it.
- Straight is the way and narrow is the gate.
- When this world is going to hell, God will have a special place for His people.
- There will be a day when they beg to be a Christian.
- If you're not checked in your spirit by what comes out of your mouth now and then; get closer to God.
- Anything that is not God's will is an evil report.
- God has set before us life and death; we choose.
- In God there is no "can't."
- Develop a habit of saying, "OK God, what do YOU want?"
- Is anything too hard for God? NO!
- The word "salvation" is your total welfare.
- Let's develop the habit that we hear from God.
- Sometimes the Dream is the only thing that will keep you.
- If you can't nurture what God brings you; He won't bring you anything else.
Testimonies: God delivered from depression!
God gave favor for car repair!
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Corinthians 2:9-12