- I'm ready for a next level prayer meeting.
- Feed your faith; starve your doubts.
- Become "God inside" conscious.
- We're His light.
- Say, I am what the Bible says I am.
- Somebody needs to make a difference.
- Jesus said, If you've seen me, you've seen the Father.
- My people perish for a lack of knowledge.
- The Holy Ghost will give you a word to stand on; to conquer.
- You need to start speaking to the mountain in your life.
- God's waiting for "you" to do something. He's already done it.
- Only say the Word; nothing else.
- Tell them to cast "all" their cares on Me (God)
- Borrowers are beggars.
- If you do what God says; He'll do what He said.
- I believe the church is supposed to be the welfare system.
- Say, "I take eternal life."
- It's time we get sold out.
- If light always overcomes darkness; what are we waiting on?
- Some of you should pay more attention to Christianity.
- We're going to go back to basics.
- Our prayer meetings used to be drunken parties (new wine, not alcohol)
- It's OK to have a party.
- God, do me next!
- This next move of God may be the only thing to combat the evil going on.
- Somebody needs to get a word from the Lord; and the church get behind it.
- P.U.S.H. Pray Until Something Happens.
- The church has lost the dream.
- The last days are the time of harvest.
- It's time you say what God says.
- God wants to give all of us a word to hang on to.
- When you speak; don't doubt.
- We all need some God things going on in our lives.
- If it wasn't a struggle it wouldn't be faith.
- Faith makes you act different.
- Faith acts like it's already happened.
- Say Proverbs 10:22 this week; a lot!
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:7
2 Corinthians 8:9