Sunday, September 4, 2016

August 28, 2016

  • Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)
  • We are winners!
  • Just going to church one time doesn't fix anything!
  • We're the only thing right in a wrong world.
  • We are going to change the way we do everything.
  • We can't be a light to the world when we look just like them.
  • When you pray, believe you receive.
  • For we walk by faith and not by sight.
  • Everything about us should be a witness.
  • I'm after a whole culture change.
  • It's time for something to happen!
  • Call your mailbox; "The money box."
  • Say, "I'm a giver from this day forward."
  • "Not" having money doesn't glorify God.
  • If we do what God says, He's obligated to do what He says He'll do.
  • Instruction: We seek God like never before.
  • Two different systems: 1. Babylonian (the world) and 2. God's system
  • The wrong people got the money.
  • I'm accumulating so I can distribute.
  • God's looking for a people to help take back the world.
  • If you say something stupid; repent from it.
  • I care about winning this world and glorifying God.
  • God expected Adam and Eve to turn the whole world into the garden of Eden.
  • The Kingdom of God has a different operating system.
  • Say, "Lord, I'm ready for that major money transfer that's coming into my life; and help me be faithful."
  • Say, "God, increase everything that's in my life that's about you."

Scriptures: click on to read

2 Corinthians 8:9
Matthew 6:32,33
Romans 8:31,32
Luke 6:38
2 Corinthians 5:17
Genesis 1:26-28
2 Chronicles 7:1
Proverbs 10:22