- We've got to get the supernatural in our lives every day!
- God figured a "forgiven" people would understand forgiveness.
- No fruit; no go.
- Talking in tongues is like snowflakes; no two alike.
- Whatever God wants; I'm open for it.
- God is faithful.
- If we're not of this world we're supposed to live different.
- Your job is not for a living; it's for "giving."
- How long has it been since you've had an opinion change?
- The life is in the light.
- Telling you what you know "makes sense." Telling you what God knows, "makes faith."
- I want you to live on your "giving," not your job.
- Grow up and get it!
- I'm tired of seeing God's people NOT living the life.
- YOU NEED A NEW OPINION!
- Just hang on; God's abundance is coming!
- God wants to wake us up so our life is the light.
- If you meditate on God's Word He'll keep you in perfect peace.
- You live by your opinions.
- If your opinion is not being formulated by God's Word; it's probably being formulated by the enemy.
- It's God's will for you to prosper.
- I believe something good is about to happen!
- God has given every one of us the measure of faith.
- I'm urging you to get a different opinion.
- The Bible says, "As a man thinketh, so is he."
- You are spirit; you have a soul; you live in a body.
- Say, "I'm under the blessing!"
- When you pray in the Holy Ghost you speak the blessing of Abraham.
- Jesus came to teach us the principles of the Kingdom.
- You need some supernatural stuff in your life every day.
- Listen for a word from God; hold onto it and say it (do it).
- God wants to show up in our lives everyday.
- God said He's about to add the "super" to the natural.
- God wants them to look at us.
- "You're" the light in any situation.
- God wants you blessed. The devil wants you broke.
- Something great is about to happen!
Scriptures: click on to read