- The best thing God can do for His children is to teach them faith.
- God is good; all the time!
- Sin will make you insane.
- Faith takes over TODAY!
- We speak increase; abundant life.
- Faith does miracles.
- Our mouth can get us into trouble and out of trouble.
- We're supposed to live like Jesus lived on this earth.
- Jesus did what He did so we can do what He did.
- God wants to use every one of us.
- We're not only supposed to be different; we're supposed to make a difference.
- God tells you what to do; and you do it.
- Christianity is a relationship.
- Who told you you can't speak to the mountain?
- I think God wants to use us to prove Him to anyone.
- Our God's a doer.
- We spend too much time being us; and not enough time being Him.
- We're not to try and win the world on our own. He (God) wants to work through us.
- I'm not going to allow my "nothingness" to distract from His "everything."
- We really are snared by the words of our mouth.
- "We're" supposed to set the culture.
- We need to hear what God says, and say THAT.
- We need to appreciate the leaders God has given us.
- If you're a Christian, you don't have to live the way you used to.
- God is not a respecter of persons.
- It's time for someone to break the mold in our families. Why not us?
- God knows everything; just ask Him.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:17
2 Corinthians 4:13
1 John 5:14,15