- Churches: with the ability to take care of their widows.
- The work we do: Being obedient to God.
- God is a restorer.
- What you believe comes by hearing.
- God can't change what you keep doing.
- The just shall live by faith.
- God rewards faithfulness.
- "Reason": one of the most dangerous words.
- God wants His people to be winners every time.
- If we already had this; we'd be living it.
- The enemy gets to us by our senses.
- We need to go by what the word of the Lord says.
- I think God has a reason for everything.
- The only way the enemy has access to us is through our senses.
- Jesus never went by what He saw.
- Why do you get so easily ticked off? The enemy knows your hot buttons.
- The enemy tries to get to your thoughts.
- We can't walk by our senses.
- God says, Stop eating from the tree of good and evil.
- Envy is rotten to the bone.
- I read the end of the book and we win!
- Death for the believer is graduation day.
- Nothing responds to your senses in heaven.
- Say, All things in my life become new.
- The Kingdom of God is in the Holy Ghost.
- We have to see through the eyes of God.
- God can take care of His people no matter what's going on.
- I'm tired of me and you losing.
- There's no such thing as an imperfect salvation.
- Wrong thinking takes you down the wrong road.
- God has a lifetime harvest for us; we just don't understand.
- You can live under what "you" provide; or by what "He" provides.
- God doesn't look good for what "you" work for. He looks good when "He" provides it.
- We have to operate on God's level. God operates on faith.
- My senses don't honor God.
- Church: it's time we grow up.
- We are not of this world!
- We only need to do what God says do.
- Part time Christianity is NOT a part of the Kingdom.
- God will do things for you if you start trusting Him.
- Start looking for some unusual things in your life.
- The "human" part of you is the least part of you.
- If you answer real fast; that's not God, it's your flesh answering.
- Sometimes we cheat God out of doing something for us, because we do it on our own.
- Start expecting something supernatural to take place in your life.
- There's no "hurting" in the Kingdom
- It's time for some changes.
- When we start doing what the Book says; we'll see what the Book promises.
- God said to call each of you (us), "World Changers."
- Say, "Lord, let me begin today."
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:17
Philippians 4:6, 7
Mark 10:29, 30
1 Corinthians 10:13
2 Corinthians 5:7