- Wow, Lord!
- Say, "This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it!"
- I'm talking about a presence that even "you" can't deny.
- This Word, works!
- You have to swallow, or inhale, otherwise you're just the designated driver.
- I hope I make you mad enough to listen.
- Sometimes God will tell you to look again.
- Seven is the number of perfection.
- Praise Him until He DOES show up.
- Determine when you get here, "I want God to show up."
- I want to do something that's bigger than me.
- You need to be more selective with your words if you want to be more effective.
- I'm convinced; garbage in, garbage out.
- You can only call things that are not as though they are; when God tells you.
- You don't try faith; faith tries you!
- You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!
- God is counting on you and me to care what happens.
- What's impossible with man, IS possible with God.
- We need some testimonies.
- The Bible says He'll (God) rebuke the devourer.
- Elicit some "Wows!"
- If you don't want to be tempted by something; don't look at it.
- I want to act like God on this earth (Acts 10:38, 1 John 4:17)
- God said, "Lying is the breath of the devil."
- The truth is way more powerful.
- We need to allow that "tree" to be dried up in our lives.
- We ought to declare testimonies all the time.
- Let's at least put God first; give Him a chance!
- Keep eating from the fig tree and that's stupid!
- Giving gets God involved; otherwise we're on our own.
- If you're not careful you'll eat from that tree.
- Faith is a divine ability that goes beyond the natural realm.
- "Seeing" has nothing to do with faith.
- You HAVE faith!
- "Faith" believes; believing speaks; speaking brings it to pass with thanksgiving.
- I want the City of the Lord to be a powerhouse for God.
- You can't rely on your five senses and expect mountains to move.
- Seen: A black tree with an army arrayed against it. The tree falls over and light comes out from where it once stood.
- I'm ready for some "Wows!"
- We've lived the other way long enough.
- There has to be a reason why we haven't seen it.
- When we stop being led by our feelings and emotions we'll begin to have an impact.
- They that are after the flesh can't please God.
- Faith hears God; and obeys.
- You're not blessed by what you hear; but by what you do.
Testimonies: Kidney stones gone after prayer! Money returned unexpectedly! (two different cases), Car repaired and running for very little money! Praise the Lord!
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:7
Mark 11:20-2 4