- Mentally, we're still under the curse.
- We need to be born again in our thinking.
- I believe sin is insanity.
- It's not about feelings; it's about faith.
- "Give us an appetite for you, Lord."
- Jesus said, What I've done; you're gonna do. And He's not joking!
- You can't live in the flesh and expect to call things that are not as though they are.
- I heard in my spirit; "Kingdom Dwellers."
- We're not of this world.
- If we're just like the world; we're not a witness.
- Lust of the flesh; Lust of the eye; the Pride of life; the enemy's tools.
- The enemy can only tempt you in your five senses.
- We must know what is "written," and our response must be, "It is written."
- When you're born again, you'll talk different.
- What I want is God to use me more; and not for people to know it.
- We live in a messed up world, and if we don't take dominion, "our" lives will be messed up.
- When we stop being led by emotions, and reason, we'll have an effect.
- Faith is the divine ability that goes beyond the natural realm.
- Stop accepting your first feeling or thought as to how it is, or how it should be.
- I live in a different world than most people.
- We've seen "underboard" so long we don't know what "overboard" is.
- You can start positioning yourself in God where your first thought is a "God thought."
- Do you have a scripture for that "I just feel" thing?
- If on the journey you make it about "you," you won't get to your destination.
- Faith doesn't tempt God.
- How was Peter able to walk on water? He had a "word" from the Lord. He walked on the "Word."
- If you're never checked by the Spirit when you talk; you're not listening.
- We need to stop eating from the tree He told us "not to" eat from.
- Please develop a hunger for the Word.
- If you've got Dish TV; put it on 265 and leave it there; judging all by the Word.
- God has a way bigger harvest for you than you do for yourself.
- You can't rely on your senses and be obedient.
- When is it okay to act like Jesus?
- Say, "I don't live by bread alone; I live by the Word of God."
- The enemy tricks us by our fallen senses.
- If you start respecting what you say; you'll be more effective.
- STOP accepting your first thought or feeling!
- We're not of this world!
- Jesus said, "It is written!"
- You need more faith in the Word.
- Be able to distinguish what "is" God, and what is "not" God.
- We need to be a people that bear fruit.
- You can't have blessing and cursing coming out of your mouth and expect things to change.
- God only uses dead people.
- Keep letting God use you; and just smile.
- I want it to be said, "You want a miracle? Go to that church in Pontoon Beach."
- God rewards faithfulness with revelation.
- Adam and Eve didn't live their "feelings" until they ate of the tree.
- Jesus is the second Adam; we just need to believe.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 4:7