- To the pure all things are pure.
- If you want to know why we act like this; it's because we inhale.
- The devil's going to try to throw stuff your way; but hold fast!
- The enemy has access to the creation through the five senses.
- Why does the enemy seem so powerful? You and I rely too much on our senses.
- When you start walking by faith you won't be so touchy.
- The devil not only wanted Jesus dead; he wanted to stop "the infusion to walk by faith" like we did before.
- When you start learning stuff, you're liable for it.
- I not only want to talk right; I want to DO right.
- When we realize "Father knows best," we welcome His direction.
- God doesn't have money; He has plans; but HIS plans are like money.
- The Bible is the Word of God; but God has more to tell us.
- In this end time, we need to know His voice.
- Now that I know it; I hear it.
- If you yield to your five senses, you'll keep feeling bad.
- After the fall, Adam and Eve were seeing and feeling in a different realm.
- When we know the Father knows best; we'll welcome instruction.
- It's not enough to say it's written; you have to "say" what's written.
- Sometimes you need to "hear" those words coming out of your own mouth.
- You don't have to live by your senses!
- It's time for us to grow up!
- If it was easy, we would have all arrived.
- If you think you're the only one who knows something, you may not know anything.
- The second Adam, Jesus, restored everything to us that the first Adam lost.
- "Faith" is NOT tempting God.
- God will give you the desires of your heart if you delight in Him.
- If you're still breathing; the story is still being written.
- We can make our own future.
- It's through our ignorance we keep hurting and suffering.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 John 2:16