- When the light comes on you not only see what God wants you to see; everything else is clearer.
- All God has is a "Suddenly."
- God only responds to us from His Word.
- Why does God desire unity? There's only ONE God.
- Because your presence is here; your purpose is available.
- Say, "I walk by faith, not by my five senses."
- The enemy appeals to your senses.
- I preach to make Faith, not sense.
- Be the one to break the mold in your family.
- God rewards faithfulness with revelation.
- Walking after the flesh, is walking after the five senses.
- Let faith form your words, not your five senses.
- The "shut up" brings the victory.
- "Words" are seeds; even to yourself.
- The heart grows what you sows.
- What tells you you're broke, tired, sick? (senses)
- How stupid are we to say anything that doesn't line up with the Bible.
- When we understand "Father knows best," we'll welcome instruction.
- We've been faithful.
- When you start walking by faith, you'll stop being so touchy.
- Speak what you believe; not what you see.
- God's faithful; He doesn't go by what He sees but by what He has said.
- You can't get mad at God's people because YOU did something wrong and it didn't work out for you.
- We are sense people.
- If you walk by faith you can win every time!
- It's time we grow up.
- Only grownups really prove God.
- God has given us the ability to live above our senses.
- When's the last time we had a thought and said, "Get behind me, satan!"
- The devil doesn't know everything; but he does know some things.
- It's never God's fault.
- I'm trying to get to where only faith words come out of my mouth.
- God has already provided everything; it has to be taken by faith.
- We are always moving one way or the other.
- We are the prophets of our lives.
- You have to hear from God!
- Faith only speaks what God's word says.
- The devil's only access to us is by our senses.
- Bring every thought captive to the knowledge of God.
- It's good when you "feel" it, but it's better when you learn it and do it.
- There's only jealousy, envy, and strife in the five senses.
- Christian: we've been too lazy, too long.
- The only safe words you can say are those from the Bible.
Scriptures: Click on to read
1 Corinthians 10:13