- I tell Him (Jesus) everyday, He's my all in all!
- When you get to the point where you laugh in the face of reason; you're walking by faith.
- When you stop listening to reason; you're walking by faith.
- If you knew where He brought you from; it would be easy to praise Him.
- I read the end of the Book; and we win!
- The world is looking for winners.
- If you ever get out of your carnal, natural thinking; you'll see some amazing things.
- Christianity offends people.
- It's time God raised up some warriors who won't quit or give up.
- Where is God in your life? He's supposed to be in the middle.
- Peter walked on God's word.
- You'd better get a word from God.
- If you learn this; the devil won't have a foothold on you at all.
- The enemy wants the authority.
- As long as you're led by your feelings; he (the devil) has authority.
- Don't say things that cause people to think things they shouldn't.
- I promise you; where you erred was your mouth.
- We walk by faith; and not by sight.
- I believe God has raised me up to teach people real faith.
- When Jesus said, "It is finished," He solved the problem of us depending on our senses.
- "God" doesn't go by what He sees.
- You don't "try" with faith. "Faith" doesn't try.
- If you allow the enemy to guide you by your senses; you lose every time.
- We are different; we are not of this world.
- Why does God use me? Because He can.
- The only way I can expect what He promised, is to do what He said do.
- I can only walk on God's word.
- I believe God "wants" to give us a word. Get alone with Him and ask.
- I really want to do what God wants us to do.
- If my Daddy created all this; I want my share.
- God can only deal on His level; His level is abundance.
- God's level is a level of abundance.
- The enemy wanted entrance into what God created.
- God can't ask me to live by faith; and Him not live by faith.
- If we'll become more selective in our words, we'll be more effective for the Kingdom.
- You'll "see it" when you believe it.
- Jesus said we'll be witnesses unto Him.
- If we don't make a difference; who will?
- We need to be somebody who makes a difference.
- Lord, open up our eyes that we don't live by our feelings.
- Say, "Lord, help me walk by faith and not by sight."
Scriptures: click on to read.
2 Corinthians 5:7
2 Corinthians 5:17
2 Corinthians 10:3,4