- Progress leads to progressivism, if we're not careful.
- Every knee WILL bow before Him someday; better to bow NOW rather than later.
- We have to know the word!
- When the thought comes (and it will) you measure it by the Word.
- This life is way too short, and the next is way too long to mess up.
- We're desperate for Him!
- If you don't realize you're desperate for Him; you're just ignorant (not stupid; you just don't know.)
- When you have the knowledge of Him; you're desperate for Him.
- If we don't do it; it probably won't get done.
- You are a spirit; you have a soul; and you live in a body.
- If you knew what God wants you to know; you'd be desperate for Him.
- Faith doesn't tempt God; Faith believes God.
- Your "soul" is your senses.
- The question is: did God say?
- We walk by faith; not by opened eyes.
- He (Jesus) couldn't come here to deliver us from "senses," and then ask, "How do you feel?"
- God expects us to live above our senses.
- Confession is saying what God says.
- We should "never" go by our feelings.
- I can't live "above" this world if I live "like" this world.
- Until we learn this, ALL of us go by our feelings.
- Beginning today, STOP eating from that tree.
- The "soul" didn't get born again; so we shouldn't go by our feelings.
- You're going by your senses when you answer too fast.
- God can only deal with you on His level.
- Jesus didn't do anything based on His "senses."
- You have to start hearing HIS voice.
- You have to get so much of the Word in you that every thought will be judged by it.
- It's a FLESH battle every day of your life.
- God wants to be loved freely. He doesn't want robots.
- The enemy had to get us led by our "senses" so that he could take control.
- You're dying when you go by your senses.
- The enemy can only work in the sense realm.
- If we keep living by our senses; we keep eating at that tree.
- I've read the end of the book and we win.
- What is it that overcomes the world? Our faith.
- Say, Father, thank you that I don't walk by my feelings. I walk by faith; I think by faith; I talk by faith. And I declare the works of God.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:17
2 Corinthians 5:7