- Faith doesn't need to "feel"; it "knows."
- Say, "The glory of the Lord will be manifested in this place today, and I will respond to it."
- Church requires class participation.
- "Believing" was not a part of your old nature.
- God can't lie. If He said it; He'll do it.
- A lot of services need to start with Hebrews 11 being read.
- We don't need any more comedians or liars behind the sacred desk.
- The difference between a "good" thought and a "God" thought, is "o".
- Say, "I have faith."
- It's the "liars" in your life that have trained you to doubt.
- All we need is a Word from God.
- We need to develop a "believing" nature.
- God's plan is a plan of restoration.
- Faith moves mountains.
- Revelation comes from the Spirit of God moving.
- If there was ever a time when the church needed to be sensitive to the Spirit of God moving; it's now.
- You can't get enough teaching on faith.
- God believed that what He said would happen; otherwise why would He say it?
- Faith works!
- I'm ready to pastor a congregation of mountain movers.
- The promises of God are yes, and amen.
- Wake up and say, "I have a promise coming."
- Seek first the Kingdom.
- My new attitude: I wish I could do more for you.
- We have to start believing more that we are a giver, rather than a receiver.
- How did Jesus do it? He spoke the words, and the Father in Him did the works.
- It's not your job to worry about how God does it.
- Your job? Believe and say.
- Stop thinking you need to be good enough for God to talk to you. He's talking to you, right now!
- I want people as jealous as they can be about The City of the Lord; and I want them to feel the same way about their church.
- Why does God use me? Because He can.
- The best time to "look good," is in bad times.
- What's wrong with the church is it doesn't look like Jesus, and we're supposed to.
- REPENTING of our WORDS which we "shouldn't" have said; negates them.
- When people ask you how you feel, say "I'm doing fantastic!" Follow up with, "Because of God."
- Once you become selective (in your words), then you become effective.
- We need to bless our children.
- God means everything He says.
- Speaking makes it come to pass.
- Strong in faith; giving glory to God.
- Jesus did what He did to make us "fruitful" people.
- Meditate on a scripture, daily,
- We have to stop being victim minded.
- God wants us to be aggressive; not just reacting, but praying in advance.
- Say, "I am a man/woman of faith."
- Say, "I believe God "is," and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. The reward glorifies God.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 1:20
2 Corinthians 4:13