- There's so much we don't know, and because we don't know it; we don't live it.
- Without the anointing, you're just a musician.
Tongues and Interpretation: For I am the Lord thy God and I change not. The work of Calvary has far more than you can imagine. I have great provision for a people who will do my will.
- The supernatural is coming back to the church.
- Pray, "God, not my will, but your will be done."
- God's direction always comes with provision.
- Look for some supernatural in you planning.
- Turn your "I'd never do that" to "Lord, I'll do anything!"
- Obedience brings God's provision.
- You can't expect God's promises if you don't obey.
- God's plan for everyone of us is to possess the land.
- If the supernatural is available; where is it?
- The supernatural is tied to obedience.
- He said my sheep will know my voice. I'm one of His sheep.
- The Prophet is the one in charge; Not the King.
- God's major concern for you, now that you're born again, is that you possess the land.
- If you're honest, you don't have to have a good memory.
- If you keep going the way God's leading you; you'll get to your destination.
- What do you have to do to see the blessing of God? Be obedient.
- God says, "The testimonies need to equal the prayer requests."
- We're here to be a light unto this community.
- If thing's weren't tough once in a while, we'd never change.
- Desperate people will do silly things.
- What's missing in our lives is the Word of the Lord.
- Surely, to God, you're sick and tired of "normal?"
- I want some services that are amazing, confusing, and confounding!
- It has to start somewhere. It has to start with somebody.
- There's no such thing as sickness in the Kingdom.
- God hasn't changed.
- God has given us a promise of multiplication.
- All of you would do it "next time." We need people to do it "this time."
- God's message is "Go take the City!"
- Stop trying to reason it out using your human reasoning.
- God is tired of hit and miss Christianity. Jesus ALWAYS did God's will.
- Shout like God's given us the City!
- It starts with you as an individual being obedient.
- We've done what He asked. NOW expect something.
Scriptures: click on to read