Sunday, February 7, 2016

January 31, 2016


  • Get in the habit of calling those things that are not as though they are!
  • Say what God says!
  • Bless your children!
  • He took your (our) place. What was "our" place? ...The cross. "We" deserved the cross and He took it!
  • Say, "The purpose of God. Not my will, but thy will."
  • I come to church to get wasted in His presence!
  • It's happening again!
  • I praise the Lord whether I feel like it or not.
  • Divine destiny begins with divine direction.
  • Man has had his way long enough!
  • If it's going on up there (heaven) it's supposed to be going on here.
  • It's time to look somewhere else. King Uzziah is dead.
  • You can't see God and live.
  • When "He" shows up; shut down everything and go after God!
  • If you get this, nothing can hold you back!
  • I don't need one more "normal" church service.
  • Until you get "sold out," you may not be out (Colossians 1:13)
  • We need a house-filling that makes everyone amazed.
  • He's such a good God!
  • When you're under the influence you act differently.
  • Every Christian should be tongue-talkers.
  • I'm expecting a "suddenly."
  • When it hits you, it gits you!
  • The joy of the Lord is my strength. No joy; no strength.
  • We don't have church without His presence.
  • If we don't respond to Him; He may not respond to  us.
  • Anytime you have a fire, a snake will jump out.
  • If you get hungry for God it'll get good.
  • You rejoice by choice. It's not a feeling.
  • Everyone wants the title; nobody wants to be put on the spot.
  • We are going to become the craziest praisers this community has ever seen!
  • Say, "I'm a crazy praiser!"
  • Tongues and Interpretation: Have I not sought a people to follow after Me? Have I not sought a people to do My will? Know that I've FOUND my people! A people who are not sold out to Baal or the Babylonian system. A people who say, "Thy will be done." So, come expecting supernatural things. Come and praise wildly and you'll see amazing things.
  • When God divinely directs, He has a divine destiny.
  • When  you pray, believe!
  • Say, "I believe God's Word. God's Word is my final answer."
  • Don't think out loud.
  • People should come running here for answers. The answer is Jesus!

Scriptures: click on to read

Acts 2:12
Matthew 6:9-13
Isaiah 6:1-4
Luke 19:10
Acts 2:1
Psalm 16:11
Psalm 150
Acts 16:22-26