- You rejoice by choice!
- Your choices determine your future.
- I'm not going to leave anything up to my feelings.
- This is the day the Lord has made! We will rejoice and be glad in it!
- It's what you say that makes your way!
- When you raise your hands, you're opening the door.
- Say, "He's so wonderful to me!"
- Every time you're confronted by the enemy, or doubt, say, "He's so wonderful to me!"
- We don't have a right to complain.
- The Lord says, "Just like Samson, I'm going to do it again!"
- A prophetic word for this year, "More and more angelic visitation."
- Get it out of your head, "I don't deserve it."
- NONE of us deserve it! It's by grace!
- If we ever do anything, it's by the grace of God.
- Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean God isn't doing it.
- I want everything from Genesis 1 to Revelation 23.
- He's the same yesterday, today, and forever!
- When there's no opportunities; there's GREAT opportunity.
- We've made it good, religiously; we just haven't made it good, Godly.
- Say, "Samson had help, and I have the same help."
- If you're ignorant it's OK. But if someone shows you, and you don't do it...you're stupid!
- God never loses. Emanuel, "God with us," NEVER loses!
- I've heard the sound of the abundance of rain.
- It started as a creek, but it's going out as a river.
- How much did you hear His voice this week?
- Keep saying, "He'll do it again!"
- We need to keep ourselves pure before God.
- The closer we get to God, the more discernment we have.
- If God has a plan for you to fight an enemy; He has a "spoil" for you.
- Anytime you're going through something, look for the "spoil."
- Say, "God's got some spoil for me!"
- He gets it TO us so He can get it THROUGH us.
- We're supposed to be a witness unto Jesus Christ.
- If you're going through something right now, remember, "He'll do it again!" and, there's spoil at the end of it.
- Christ in us, the hope of glory!
- The "blessing" of the Lord makes rich, and He adds no labor.
- When you're "needy," don't get "greedy," get "seedy!"
- I think God's about to do something that's the best ever!
- God has to raise somebody up who will be believed.
- All we need is a Word form God.
- Father knows best. Only say what the Father says.
- Start saying, "God's going to do it again!"
- Say, "He's DOING it again!"
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Chronicles 7:14
1 Corinthians 3:1-3