- The Bible says, "Let the redeemed of the Lord, say so!"
- What I just saw, Rockets poised for attack (prayer was then said concerning this.)
- You have to have wisdom to recognize who and what is leading you.
- Want a great church? Stop doing what YOU want and start doing what JESUS wants.
- If we're no different than everyone else; is there really a God?
- Jesus IS our Sabbath.
- Jesus said, "It is finished." We should be enjoying what HE did.
- We need to have a manifestation.
- How do we get the final product? By faith.
- What does faith do? Faith believes. Belief speaks. Then we take it (receive the manifestation) with abundant praise and thanksgiving.
- "All" things are possible to him who believes.
- God has already "healed" everyone (1 Peter 2:24) It's acquired by faith and thanksgiving.
- My mouth can create things.
- Don't miss next Sunday! (at Word of Life Church, 4870 Maryville Rd, 10:30 a.m.)
- Sometimes, in order for you to receive the promise, you have to be where it's spoken.
- God says you can't please Him without faith.
- You have not, because you ask not.
- How do you "take" it? With Great praise and Thanksgiving.
- You need to grow up.
- The Lord said, every time there's a fire a snake will jump out of it.
- You have no idea what's fixing to happen!
- We have to take this stuff seriously.
- If you've got faith, somebody has to hear you.
- Have God's kind of faith. He spoke it, and it came to pass.
- It's amazing how you can mess something up by NOT saying what He says.
- Religion wants to make you warm and fuzzy.
- Relationship will make you strong!
- A wholesome tongue is a tree of life.
- I love you enough to tell you; you need to get a new vocabulary.
- Say, "I need a new vocabulary. I need to learn how to talk again."
- Sometimes, before it happens in the supernatural; it happens in the natural.
- This whole thing is a voice activated system.
- How do you "not doubt"? Praise God for it!
- If you doubt it, don't shout it.
- You need to realize who's leading you in that moment.
- How does faith work? Pray, believe; give thanks that it's yours.
- God gave you His Word to believe.
- There's a difference between what's true, and the truth.
- I believe this book (the Bible).
- God's looking for a people in these last days to show Himself strong.
- Our God is a just God.
- Sometimes God let's you hear something to teach you something.
- Time matters nothing to God.
- Faith is a "now" faith.
- We can't win a world that we depend on.
- "I'm tired of being broke! God, what do I have to do?"
- Have faith; believe, speak, receive with thanks and praise.
- We've all been through way to much not to expect something crazy to happen.
- The world just "thinks" they can do what the church does.
- Say, "God, I want "specific" instructions."
- I just heard in my spirit, "Ready or not; here we go!"
- God said, "Don't look for an ending."
- It is in obedience that produces God's purpose.
- I can't help what the world does, but the church shouldn't be in the same boat.
- Faith believes; faith speaks, we "take" the manifestation with great praise and thanksgiving for it; being sure to give God the glory.
- Hear yourself say, "I am rich!"
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 4:13
1 Peter 2:24