- We've looked back long enough!
- If you want divine results; you need divine instructions.
- Let's see the glory of God manifest.
- How long before you possess your land?
- "Kingdom" is multiplying and addition.
- When you are "one" (as in the body of Christ) the world will believe.
- It's time something happened.
- How good does it have to get for you to stay an extra 15 minutes?
- I think we have an opportunity like we've never had.
- We haven't defeated any enemy in this community because of division.
- We justify what we do when all we need to do is obey God.
- We have to see that the reward is greater than our greed.
- God has a "now" for us if we'll do what He said.
- It's terrible to settle for God's goodness, if He wants to give us His greatness.
- It's time to get some divine direction from God.
- If it's God's instruction to go around the wall, it's His purpose the wall come down.
- Shout! For God has given us the city!
Tongues and Interpretation: John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- There's too much pride in the pew to bring His presence in the pulpit.
- God's Word has to be said for it to come to pass.
- Don't see yourself as losing; but gaining.
- Stop asking other people about what God said to YOU.
- Isn't there a cause to at least try something different?
- You have a chance to say, "I was there when it started."
- Let's start doing things God's way.
Scriptures: Click on to read
1 Corinthians 1:10