- We're not of this world.
- We're of the Kingdom of God.
- You have to stop judging God by your experience.
- Everyone of us needs to have an experience with God that chases away doubt.
- Some don't experience things in God because they doubt everything.
- You have two choices: 1. You're part of the solution, or 2. You're part of the problem. There is NO neutral.
- If you'll worry (be concerned) about HIM; He'll be concerned about you.
- You're not going through anything that a little joy wouldn't take care of.
- What makes me a better preacher? I hear from God.
- If you open up your spirit, "God" has a word for you.
- God WANTS you to believe!
- There's power in the Blood; there's power in the Resurrection! YOU powerhouse, YOU!
- Sometimes you have to die enough for it to be revealed to you.
- What God did for one, He'll do for another.
- I don't live for God because of the experience, but because I live for God I have an experience.
- Start with page one; get that settled.
- God created the heaven and the earth.
- Why do we praise God? 1. To glorify God, and 2. For the Spirit to move.
- God won't interrupt Himself; but He will interrupt YOU.
- The glory moves in a wave.
- Say, "This is the last winter we'll ever have a problem with heat."
- If you're not careful you'll be more faithful to hear the devil.
- God's plans are always redemption.
- Nobody who has ever died, stayed dead. They end up somewhere.
- The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
- You need to have an experience.
- Words matter!
- When God spoke; He spoke HIMSELF.
- Jesus Christ IS the Word of God.
- How many of you want God to do you?
- Let's become that childlike; that we say, "Okay, God, do me!"
- We need to develop a new attitude towards God's Word.
- All you need is a Word from God.
- God's looking for a people who are a witness.
- It's Jehovah Jireh (my provider), not "job" jireh.
- When you pray, believe, and it will come to pass.
- Something's about to happen if you stay faithful and true to God.
- Are you building an Ark of safety for your family? How? Stay faithful to God.
- It only takes one Word from God.
- God's ability to create, became flesh.
- Instead of asking, "How are you doing?" Ask, "What are you believing?"
- With God there are no odds (as in a gamble). His promises are TRUE!
- Fall in love with the Word of God!
- Let the Word have its rightful place in your life.
- Be careful NOT to speak death.
- Start believing you're going to operate the same way God operates.
- Whatever God says do; do it.
- Start thinking God stuff; not "our" stuff.
- Start looking at the Word differently.
- Say, "I love the Word. I believe the Word. I speak the Word. I am the Word."
- YOU are the light of the world.
- As He is, so are we.
- Say, "Lord, grow me up; in Jesus' name."
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Peter 1:23
1 John 4:17
2 Corinthians 4:13