Sunday, September 27, 2015
- You look around and ask, "What's going on?!" You just better be ready.
- Maybe this day is a brand new day!
- Don't wait till you're overwhelmed! At the very HINT of His presence...GO CRAZY!
- The earth filled with His glory! For us who love Him it's a good thing. For the rest: judgement.
- As long as you've been sitting at the bar, you should be coming under the influence.
- The purpose of His presence is to intoxicate us.
- I'm tired of ignorant Christians.
- It ought to be against the law for some to teach the Bible when they don't know HIM!
- There's nothing neutral.
- We worship, sing, and praise to be filled with the Spirit.
- Your flesh cannot receive the Word of God.
- Our ignorance is costing us.
- If there's nothing to this, let's forget it.
- You'll never have a Jordon-opening-up experience until you're willing to do what God said; no matter what it looks like.
- The "first" are always thought to be wrong.
- If you haven't had an experience in God that you couldn't control, you've been cheated.
- The presence of God is the alcohol, THC, or whatever else produces intoxication.
- Surely you don't think intoxication was the devil's idea?
- God wants to mess some people up so He can use them for His glory.
- If God's providing the money, what difference does it make?
- We need to hear from God and do what He says!
- Our vernacular is "intoxicating." God's vernacular is being "led of the Spirit."
- Some people are so smart they're no good.
- In His presence is fullness of joy!
- The Holy Ghost will take you places.
- It's called FAITH! Enter in!
- It starts with obedience.
- Don't judge Christianity by "your" lifestyle.
- Only special people come here.
- At the first sign of His presence, go crazy!
- Christianity has nothing to do with "religion." It has every thing to do with relationship.
- Spend time in the Word.
- Health and healing are in the Word.
- If there was ever a time for us to come under the influence, it's now!
- Christianity is about a changed life.
Scriptures: click on to read