Sunday, September 20, 2015
- The praises of God are a two-edged sword in your hand.
- "Lord, we invite your presence and your purpose."
- God's never had to walk back something that He's said.
- The Church needs a fresh word from God so we can do what He wants us to do.
- God's ready to do something right now!
- If God said it--especially if you don't see it!--we need to say it.
- You have the final say so!
- We need a word from the Lord and should shut up till we get one.
- If you don't take my warnings, why should I take your complaints?
- When you hear a word from God, you'll keep on looking.
- It's not enough to say the money came from God when you spend it all on yourself.
- The church has become a joke in the last thirty years; that's about to end!
- We have to become a people who hear from God.
- You have to hear from the Lord about everything.
- If you don't hear from the Lord, do nothing.
- The manifestation is in the power of the spoken word.
- The Spirit of God moving is the key for you hearing from God.
- I want us to redo our vocabulary.
- "Can't" needs to go.
- All I need is a word from God.
- You have no idea the revelation you would receive if you came here hungry.
- Forget trying to figure out what's going to kill you!
- This is about a "new" you!
- We get our faith "as it is written."
- What does faith do? It believes.
- We "believe" what's written.
- As long as you depend upon Him, all things are possible.
- Your only need is to hear from the Lord.
- God's turning us into an army.
- Keep filling yourself with the Word (water); it will come out wine--intoxicating--being led of the Spirit.
- Nobody's bigger than Jesus.
- Look up, not around. Looking around causes you to "consider."
- The spirit of faith believes and speaks.
- It's too soon to quit!
- Our only need is to hear a word from the Lord.
- Our theme: "Look what the Lord's done!"
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Kings 18:1
2 Corinthians 4:13