Sunday, October 4, 2015
- God has a "this day!" Pray and believe and receive "this day."
- The only "right" is considered wrong in a wrong world.
- We're more religious than we need to be.
- We all go through the same struggles.
- All I can do is make you hungry and then God reveals it to you.
- The Bible is supposed to be before your eyes a lot.
- God never gives us more to see us less.
- God never "kids" or "jests."
- Stop saying you "can't." The Word says you can do "all things" through Christ.
- Don't speak to mountains if you don't believe it.
- God expects YOU to do something.
- We need to learn to "always" do what HE tells us to do.
- Stop waiting for a feeling.
- If you're waiting for a feeling; you're not in faith.
- We very seldom look unto heaven for our source.
- Stop looking down or around. Look up!
- Real people of faith look up!
- God is our source!
- I'm really amazed at how little it takes to keep people from church.
- When you walk in true love and humility the Lord will allow you to curse some things. Remember Jesus and the fig tree?
- God said, "YOU give them something to eat!"
- God told me, "Live by every word (of the Bible)."
- Manifestation is in the spoken Word.
- Only speak the Word!
- Give your stupid thoughts the "Shut up!"
- With God on your side there's abundance!
- Everything God has for you is free!
- Read your Bible!
- You child of God you! You have favor!
- Listen to God! Look up!
- J.O.B. -- Just Over Broke
- If we don't respect what God's given to us, He won't give us any more.
- "They" really aren't your enemy; the devil is.
- The Kingdom of God is like the man who sows seed.
- What is the seed? The Word of God.
- Manifestation is in the spoken Word. That's how God did it!
- Faith believes. Belief speaks. Speaking brings manifestation.
- Take the Word with you.
- Stop looking around. Start looking up!
- Strong faith says what God says, regardless of what you see or feel.
- Don't go by your feelings.
- We have to be "Word" dependent. Not feeling dependent.
- The devil can do anything to a hardened heart.
- Stop considering the problem. Stop looking around. Look up!
- "Great faith" speaks the Word only.
- We have to make a difference.
- We can only claim a promise that's been spoken to us.
- It's a voice activated system.
- When Jesus looked up, instructions came down.
- Instruction is life!
- Let God give you the instruction. Do what He says do, and what He promised you will come to pass.
- The next time you're faced with an impossible situation, ask God for instruction.
- Lord, give us ears to hear what the Spirit is saying.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 4:13
1 John 5:14,15