Sunday, October 11, 2015
- "Lord, you're not looking for a bunch of people; just a people who want to be a bunch."
- Thank God we don't live by our feelings!
- It's a love issue. A matter of the heart.
- We should never have a problem singing a love song to Jesus.
- There's no victory in playing games with God.
- Some of you read the Word, but you don't have it "spoken" to you very much.
- We're suffering from malnutrition, and we don't understand why we're so weak.
- Everyday when you get up cry, "I'm a new creature!"
- God doesn't give you a right to gossip about your family.
- We don't live like the rest of the hood.
- The blessing of the Lord makes rich.
- There's two witnesses in these last days: Israel and the Church.
- Church people have a victim mentality.
- The Church is way beyond needing another sermon.
- We need a message!
- Say, only good comes to my house.
- When you develop a victor mentality you're ready to fight, yesterday!
- We need to be delivered from the victim mentality.
- We are more than conquerors!
- The church needs a reputation.
- If sowing and reaping works; why don't we have a lot? Answer: No sowing.
- We don't wrestle against flesh and blood.
- Maybe the church needs to start showing some heads (metaphorically speaking).
- "Our" Daddy made all this.
- Start changing your belief system.
- Say, "I'm not going out empty!"
- We have the opportunity to do something great for God. Ask Him about it.
- Light always overcomes darkness.
- We'd better be a light.
- I'm on a mission to gather people together.
Scriptures: click on to read.
2 Corinthians 5:17