- You're the one that determines what they (your kids) believe.
- We can teach them what to believe.
- Becoming deliberate. Let's become deliberate about what we do! Pray ahead of time, instead of after.
- We need to become deliberate in our Christianity.
- Deliberate Christianity.
- Let's live our lives from glory to glory, instead of drama to drama.
- Your body should have the "least" control of you.
- What is spirit food? The Word!
- Got Dish TV? Put channel 265 on.
- When we become deliberate, we'll see things happen.
- When you give your all, He is seen, not you.
- Plan a Saturday where you can spend 8 hours in the Word.
- It's time to become deliberate.
- Do you love Him?
- You have to get consumed with this!
- If you get sold, you'll get bold.
- God's people have run to the world long enough.
- God says anything that's not attached to Him in these last days will fall apart.
- God's people and purpose will come to the forefront.
- If we don't make a difference, we're not necessary.
- You're either for us, or against us. There's no neutral.
- He said we'd be a witness; but the witness has lost its way.
- God wants a people to be a REAL witness.
- You have no idea how big we can be in HIS purpose.
- Want God to bless you? Do something with what you've got.
- God wants to bless what we possess.
- The better way: Listen to Jesus and do what He says do.
- You don't "work" for God's blessing; you "obey" for it.
- God wants us to be spiritual.
- We need to live from victory to victory.
- Stop considering the situation. Remember what God did last time.
- Unbelief is a hardened heart.
- Where's OUR running?
- Why don't we run? We don't believe.
- Let God do something in your life that will make you run.
- With Him, one loaf's enough.
- Religion always tries to stop relationship.
- You give something to God and when He's through with it you'll still have leftovers!
- We have to become deliberate.
- "Ok, God; what do YOU want?"
- Aggressive Christianity.
- Babylon is mans way of doing things.
- You're only guilty for the SECOND thought.
- This train is bound for glory!
- To God be the glory!
- We have to be "Biblically Correct" not Politically Correct.
- We're not seeing the things of God in our life; that's why it is a struggle.
- We need to be spiritual if we're going to get spiritual things from God.
- Deep calls unto deep.
- Give each other some space.
- God's wonderful and He wants to use people like you and me to show how wonderful He is.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Thessalonians 5:23
Sunday, August 2, 2015
Sunday, August 2, 2015
Sunday, July 26, 2015