Sunday, August 2, 2015
- God lives in a Gated Community and you enter with thanksgiving and praise.
- "Change" is the number one priority in your life.
- Say, "I'm not new and improved; I'm BRAND NEW!"
- Everyday in your life something should be new.
- If my Daddy built the house, it's only right I get to live in it.
- You don't need a sermon; you need a Word from God.
- God never had a yesterday; and He'll never have a tomorrow. He has "This Day!"
- This is the Day the Lord has made!
- Your provision is "This Day!"
- "This Day" is all you've got!
- Say, "I'm armed and dangerous!"
- Get up saying it! You have the Word!
- Stop putting things down the road.
- I want us to praise our way to a personal earthquake.
- "Midnight" represents the place where something needs to happen.
- We hear the Word so we can believe.
- There's a place in God where sin rolls off your back.
- He who the Son sets free is free indeed.
- We need some earthquakes around here.
- The life that you want for yourself is in the Word of God.
- The Word works!
- You've been around the mountain long enough; learn the lessons and come up higher.
- It's easier to avoid the store than the cookie isle.
- Be careful about what you listen to.
- What you allow yourself to watch, you become.
- The condition of your heart makes the prison; not iron bars.
- You need a new foundation.
- The Lord says, be still and know that I am God.
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- Is complaining alright, even if it's true? NO!!!
- If its your nature to gripe and complain; Be Still!
- If we'll be still, He'll fight our battles.
- That circumstance in not God; HE IS!
- If you don't let the old go, the new won't come.
- Blame the god you're living for, for the things that happen to you!
- The victory is assured in God if we'll hold our peace.
- If you commit your way to God, He'll establish your thoughts.
- Let's get into the habit of doing things God's way
- You are "Armed and dangerous!"
- Do you want God to be as faithful to you as you are to Him?
- The life that you want is in the Word.
- God wants us to be "God-witnesses."
- Everything Christ did, He did for us.
- We all need to stop being so selfish.
- When you realize you're "Armed and Dangerous" there will be "no buts."
- Say, "God gave me a mouth for His glory."
- The moment you expect God to lead you into places; He'll lead you into places!
- The life that you want is in the Word. Stay in there till you find it.
- The Word will set you free.
- Say, "This is the day for everything."
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:17
1 Timothy 6:20