Sunday, July 19, 2015
- God is our source!
- The glory that filled the house in 2 Chronicles 7:1 is the same glory that filled the house in Acts 2:2
- You get to jump in (with both feet)!
- It's OK to start out in the kiddie pool; but its time to launch out into the deep.
- Having to swim is faith.
- If you'll just come hungry, even the dogs will get the crumbs that fall off the table.
- You have a right to remain silent.
- If the Holy Spirit didn't check you about something you said this week, you need to get closer to God.
- Manifestation is in the power of the Word. SEEK THE WORD ONLY!
- Jesus is the Word.
- Whatever the Word says, do it!
- The enemy knows he can count on your flesh. Unless you're wise enough to recognize it.
- Babies need something to do. Every one of you; God has something for you to do.
- If you talk to God and don't let Him talk to you; you're grumbling.
- God's waiting for us to show it to the head people.
- His angels are waiting for us to give voice to the Word.
- Who gives voice to the Word? We do!
- When you say what God says, His angels are waiting out there to bring to pass what you say.
- If we say it, angels will start going to work.
- If it doesn't come to pass, it's false.
- Whatever He says, do it!
- God's Word always works.
- Is your stool loose (still only on milk?)
- The reason He fills you with the Spirit is because He wants you to be led by the Spirit.
- I have been there; I've felt it; and it's back! (the Spirit of God)
- "Everything, Lord," to make YOU known.
- Calling those things that are not as though they are; that's real faith.
- We're in the season of increase.
- If God said it, do it and leave the manifestation up to God. Don't try and do it yourself.
- Only say the Word.
- Lord, remind me that I have the gift of shut up.
- Along with the "shut-up" you also have to have the "I'm not going to listen to that."
- If you won't say it; why would you listen to it?
- If you won't let it come out of your lips; don't let it go into your ears.
- Watch what goes out of your mouth. Watch what goes into your ears. And take no thought.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Chronicles 7:1,2
1 Corinthians 3:1,2
2 Corinthians 3:6