- God CANNOT lie!
- God always whispers the promise.
- Lord, tune our ears to listen to the promise.
- We need to hear the Word every day.
- He said we would be witnesses of "Him."
- He gave us everything so that we can show the world...Him.
- Just heard God; He's giving better circulation to your body.
- Why don't "we" determine how we're going to feel?
- Say, "I have the mind of Christ."
- You trying to get attention for yourself for any reason robs you of a better way of living.
- We should never have to go to the world for "anything."
- Until "you" start inhaling, nothing changes.
- How many of God's promises are you living out every day?
- We need to come out and be separate.
- God can't lie, so when He first says something; THAT establishes an eternal truth.
- The devil is a liar.
- God created man in His own image.
- When God first made us; He blessed us.
- You're not blessed because you "Amen;" but because you "do."
- There's no sense in you relying on your own opinion.
- It's the blessing on your life that will get their attention.
- It's not right to call people names, even if its true.
- Everyone who doesn't get into CBC, doesn't listen to God.
- The place don't shake without some inhaling.
- What hurts the church? Division.
- All I need is the ability to hear God.
- The worse this world gets, the better we ought to shine.
- The blessing of the Lord is doing what He says do.
- What have you "left" for Jesus?
- The Babylonian system: Trying to do it on your own without God.
- The blessing of the Lord comes with the Word of the Lord.
- Its the blessing of the Lord that makes rich.
- God wants to bless an obedient people.
- "Not knowing " is not a sign that you're not going somewhere.
- You'd be surprised how bad religion treats you.
- Just because you've toiled all night doesn't mean God doesn't have a great harvest for you.
- When you do what God says do, things will work out for you.
- Is He really "Lord" if the Lord is not making a difference in my life?
- It is not Job-Jireh, it's Jehovah-Jireh. "He's" our provider.
- I believe sanctified people of God ought to have it better.
- We've been in Egypt long enough.
Scriptures: click on to read
Sunday, July 19, 2015
July 12, 2015
Sunday, July 12, 2015