Sunday, July 5, 2015
- We are blessed because we hear and "do."
- Until you respect what comes out of your mouth its never going to happen.
- Faith believes that what you say is going to happen.
- The Bible says fight the good fight of faith.
- You have to hear the Word!
- His presence is my priority.
- His presence makes everything purposeful.
- Every breath can breathe in a new revelation of His glory.
- God's way bigger than your religious ideas.
- God's going to pour His glory out; its up to you whether you want to be a part of it.
- How much fire will fall on your sacrifice today?
- We gather together here for the purpose of an outpouring
- It's fixing to be an immediate, quick work!
- Sometimes you need to "study" your Bible.
- The praise is about Him, not you.
- If you're not right with God, this place OUGHT to be uncomfortable to you!
- When you begin to sacrifice to God, the fire falls.
- You have to hear what the Spirit of God is saying to the church.
- Every time there's a fire, a snake will jump out of it.
- His presence has a purpose.
- Praise is the "inhale" to high.
- Aren't you sick and tired of you?
- Where there's strife, every evil thing is present.
- The Word of God made everything, and we have the same Word!
- Faith works by love.
- God's going to have a remnant of people who haven't bowed the knee to Baal; or are a part of the Babylonian System.
- The Word of God has power enough to replace the facts.
- You have no idea what prayer can do to something.
- We ARE the witness.
- Something's fixing to happen that may have a connection to the Civil War.
- We need to cut away the loose ends and get sold out to God.
- You need to become intimate with God because you need to hear His voice.
- We need to be about our Father's business.
- When it's real; when it's God; you can take a break and come back.
- The provision/reward/supply is "after" the doing.
- Even in the midst of God's perfect will you can find a jackass.
- We plant and water; God gives the increase.
- The devil's counting on you to go do your own thing.
- Christianity is almost insignificant in this country.
- This Book (the Bible) is true.
- The God of this Book is absolute.
- A place where miracles are spontaneous.
- It's not going to work if you don't get sold out.
- Put God first; no buts!
- Put Luke 9:57-62 around your house.
- Stay in the Word. Read faith building, encouraging scriptures every day. Read proverbs everyday.
- The Word in you works.
- You get consumed with His presence; His purpose is automatic.
- We can make a difference!
- Where God's people are in charge, God gets the glory.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Timothy 6:12
2 Chronicles 7:14-16