- If you come here more spiritual; more spiritual things will happen.
- There is life in the Word.
- Jesus is the Word!
- You are a child of God!
- God wants to raise you up higher.
- You don't "see" and then believe. That's not faith.
- We walk by faith and not by sight.
- The more you know and act on, the freer you are.
- "Known" truth sets us free.
- God "believed" that what He said would happen.
- God makes kings and priests. How's your witness?
- When you look in the mirror, do you see God?
- It's time to grow up.
- Everything that "is," is because "God said."
- God wants to bless what you possess.
- All God has to do is say something.
- We are joint heirs with Jesus.
- We can become partakers of the divine nature.
- Why would I want to live like "me," when I can live like Him?
- God doesn't "do things" by doing things!
- God does things by calling those things that are not as though they were!
- Everything is a teaching lesson.
- Sometimes in order for things to change; YOU have to change.
- Have respect for what comes out of your mouth.
- Until you respect what comes out of your mouth, you'll never call those things that are not as though they were.
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- You need to be persecuted for the Word's sake.
- We need to guard what comes into our eyes and ears.
- Get a "faith buddy;" build each other up.
- Faith believes; believing speaks; speaking brings to pass.
- How? Abide in Him and let His Word abide in you.
- You have to cease being "you" if you're going to act like "Him."
- God doesn't waste you.
- Its time we see the supernatural every day of our lives.
- He's a FOREVER God!
- You need to respect what comes out of your mouth!
- Faith believes; Believing speaks; Speaking brings it to pass.
- You're not a witness if everything you say is a lie.
- As many as are led by the Spirit; they are the children of God.
- Your flesh is limited. Your spirit is unlimited.
- Begin your journey by respecting what comes out of your mouth.
- Don't let doubt words come out of your mouth.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:7
2 Peter 1:5-11
2 Peter 1:3,4
2 Corinthians 4:13