- The Word of God is truth!
- Say, "God wants me to know everything that Jesus knows."
- Fight the good fight of faith.
- If you believed every promise was yours; you wouldn't be so quiet.
- You have to "choose."
- If you won't take a stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
- We need to "choose" every moment.
- You're the deciding vote.
- Oh, that you would understand that you have a say!
- Find out what God wants and say what "He" says.
- God won't force anything on anybody.
- We're the deciding voice and choice.
- God's got something real special for somebody.
- We're not "of" this world. We're "above" this world.
- Everything you're praying for has a voice. You answer it with the Word of God.
- What's the power? Saying the Word.
- What future have you spoken for yourself.
- If you're honest you don't have to have a good memory.
- Say, "I'm not going to say another thing that I made up."
- Everything you're praying and believing God for has a voice; and you have to answer it.
- God will let you do what you want to; but there are always consequences.
- Why does the devil keep messing with you? You don't let the Word come out of your mouth.
- The Holy Ghost doesn't waste words.
- Avoid the jerks!
- We should be people of authority.
- I don't apologize for Jesus.
- Home ought to be the most fun place in the world.
- Make your home a fun house for your kids.
- God's Word is always the final answer.
- When you pray, believe you receive.
- The place I'm talking about getting to: you're upset when it DOESN'T happen (you're so used to it happening).
- We need to watch what comes out of our mouth.
- Words are seeds for feelings.
- How does "great faith" work? It speaks the Word only.
- Our goal: everything we say happens.
- We need to be people who know and declare God's Word.
- Your mouth is serious.
- God wants us to learn "real faith."
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Timothy 6:12