Sunday, May 3, 2015
- We (believers) are "all" joint heirs in Christ.
- We all have "all."
- The Lord said, "Don't measure your life by years, months, weeks and days; measure your life by memories and moments."
- You need to sit at His feet.
- Please stop taking your breath for granted!
- We come before His presence with singing.
- Our God is a Spirit. Those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth.
- I want the reality of the supernatural to be just as real as the natural.
- He holds the words of eternal life.
- Just one word from God can change any situation.
- Want to understand more about God? Die more to this world.
- We can't become specialists in this world and get better in God.
- We ought to be a people of faith; and about faith.
- This world would be much better off if "I" had it all.
- We display a "lack" God, instead of an "all" God.
- Say, "I am somebody!"
- God is no respecter of persons.
- What God does for somebody, He can do for anybody.
- We need to be aware of what God has need of.
- The Bible says, "when" you pray; not "if."
- You ARE a spirit; you have a soul; you live in a body.
- "My" plans for me may not be God's plans for me.
- I want them talking about us!
- Have faith in God!
- "Lean not to your own understanding." God has a bigger plan!
- We need to acknowledge God.
- God says, just because you get away with it doesn't mean He accepts it.
- Too many of God's people still live in Egypt.
- If the changes aren't much in your life, I'm not sure of your redemption.
- How is God's will done on earth? When His people obey Him.
- As long as we keep trusting in ourselves , we'll keep getting the same thing.
- In ALL your ways acknowledge Him.
- We walk by faith, and not by how things look.
- Your ears ought to perk up when you hear, "God said."
- "God's will," is the key.
- You need to get enough of the Word in you so that's all that comes out of your mouth.
- If your faith is "conditionally based," you'll miss God.
- It's all Bible to me!
- God can get rain out of the sun!
- Stop having conditional faith!
- Get ahold of God. Hear what He's saying, then YOU say it.
- For we walk by faith and not the conditions that we see.
- We have to get to the place where we hear the voice of God.
- Whatever the situation; if we get some Word into it...it will come back to life.
- Your "job" is as unto the Lord.
- Some people would rather be "heard," than "right."
- The "boss" isn't in charge; you are!
- God dwells in the supernatural.
- You have dominion!
- Jesus took back the authority from the devil!
- God's waiting for us to realize who we are.
- God loves to reveal thing to His people.
- Your dominion and authority is in the Spirit.
- If you put yourself on their level, they ARE in charge.
- Our agreement is with God.
- I consider Jesus; the author and finisher of our faith.
- The next time you encounter something; don't get mad, get even. In other words; take authority.
- The world NEVER says what God says!
- We're taking it back!
- We remind ourselves of the covenant.
- God has not changed. We are victorious through Christ!
- The Word is boss!
Scriptures: click on to read
Mark 11:22-24Romans 4:17-21
2 Corinthians 4:13
2 Corinthians 5:7