Sunday, April 26, 2015
- There is nothing I would trade for His presence!
- His presence...is everything.
- If anything's going to happen here, its up to us!
- Stop worrying about "them."
- God's always ready!
- It's up to us!
- If its to be, its up to me!
- When you get it...things will happen.
- There's power in the blood!
- Start listening to the Lord.
- We need to develop hearing ears.
- We blame God for things He didn't do.
- If "its written"...its done.
- God doesn't do anything anymore. IT IS FINISHED! IT IS FINISHED! IT'S PROVIDED!
- Start getting the Word in you.
- Only through the Word of God can we have dominance.
- "Scorning" is never right.
- Avoid "strife" at all costs.
- Whatever God says, that's what we do!
- We don't have any rights. Do what God says.
- We need to be smarter than the enemy.
- Everything that's written comes to pass.
- I have faith in what He's already done.
- "Faith in God" makes miracles happen.
- "We" have dominion and authority.
- "You" have to resist the devil.
- It's not "them," it's "us."
- The enemy tries to get you to focus on "them."
- What you do in secret, God will reward you openly.
- It's God that makes the donkey talk.
- When you realize that, He'll have YOU talk!
- You walking word of God, YOU!
- Quit telling Him (God) no, so much; start saying "yes!"
- People ought to be seeing things happen in your life.
- How do you "get" from God? Have faith in Him!
- He expects us to believe for a notable miracle, every day!
- All you have to do is have faith in God!
- Speak "faith, " instead of unbelief.
- It's not about what you "think" or "feel"!
- God says, "YOU take dominion!"
- Have faith in God!
- How do you starve doubt? Feed yourself the Word!
- If you're not feeding yourself the Word, you're feeding yourself doubt.
- When you pray, believe you receive.
- "Patience" is the time between when you pray, say it, and when you see it.
- Believe you "receive" WHEN you pray.
- What do people of faith do? See miracles!
- God uses the "Word," not sickness to get your attention.
- Its the goodness of God that leads you to repentance.
- Say, "I DO believe!"
- God makes the donkey talk; otherwise you're a jackass!
- A jackass says things that God doesn't say.
- Everything you hear isn't God. It has to line up with the Word.
- You have to spend time with God if you're going to hear from Him.
- Get into God's Word!
- Read it out loud!
- Over, and over, and over, and over!
- If you want different answers, your conversation has to change.
- You can complain about it, or you can call those things that are not.
- If "considering" things causes doubt; stop considering.
- It's never too late with God!
- I "call it" like I want it to be; not "like it is."
- God says, "You haven't seen anything yet!!"
- Say, "Something wonderful is going to happen at church this Sunday."
- Don't let anything but faith words come out of your mouth.
- We give voice to the Word.
- "Faith" is the substance we live on.
- There needs to be a doing before there is a seeing. "Do" what He says do.
- Once God has told you something, and you've said it, hold fast to it.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 10:5