Sunday, May 10, 2015 Mother's Day
- If you knew it would only take one more push; would you push?
- What WE can do sometimes; God CAN DO all the time!
- God's waiting on us; not more people to show up!
- Its not enough to know God from your head.
- We need to know God from our hearts.
- Do you love Him?
- We sing love songs to the Lord.
- If there was ever a time to sell out to the Lord, its now!
- Not enough people are Kingdom minded.
- If you're led by your flesh you'll miss God 100% of the time.
- Our "flesh" is our enemy.
- When you love Him you'll sit on the edge of your seat.
- I don't care who you are; its God who does it.
- Most of our thinking is wrong.
- Faith comes by hearing; and hearing by the Word.
- In the natural; if you only ate one day a week, how strong would you be?
- Your problem is just below your nose.
- The Father knows best!
- The toughest thing to do is stand on God's Word in front of your family.
- Faith believes that when you're told, you receive it.
- God's raising up an army of believers who operate in authority.
- God wants some "God people" running around this world.
- God wants somebody sold out to Him!
- Say, "God has more to tell me."
- God's Word is all powerful.
- All we're told to do is "resist" the devil, and he'll flee.
- If you don't start believing something God said, He'll stop talking to you.
- When God makes the donkey talk; it's talking truth.
- What's the most powerful thing in the world? "God said."
- If God said it, YOU can say it.
- We're about to see miracles that people will shake their heads at.
- What does it take? Hearing from God. Spending time with Him.
- If its in your head (doubt), put your hand over your mouth.
- Let faith words be your first words.
- When God has you speak something; hang onto it.
- We're not of this world!
- "How's your church doing?" Answer: "The Lord is multiplying us."
- Nothing is neutral in life, and words are seeds for feelings and thoughts.
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- If its in the Book it's settled.
- The Holy Spirit came to make God's Word known to us.
- Believe it; speak it; have it.
- What do we do with, "speak to the mountain and it moves" ?
- The Kingdom works by saying the Word.
- Faith is speaking.
- We're supposed to be that "manner of man." Doing like Jesus did.
- We're not supposed to be like the rest of the world.
- Allow the Holy Ghost to do surgery on our tongues.
- Even if its "right," that doesn't give you a right to talk about it.
Scriptures: click on to read
Mark 11:22-24Romans 4:17-21
2 Corinthians 5:7