Sunday, April 19, 2015
- God can't lie!
- The only way to get out of a poverty mentality is to come out of poverty.
- As long as you don't; He won't
- When you will; He will.
- Say, "Favor ain't fair, but I have it anyway!"
- Except you come as a child, you will do without a lot of stuff.
- Quit saying, "Now, I AM getting older."
- With "long life" He'll satisfy you.
- "For we walk by faith (in God) and not by sight."
- The just shall live by faith.
- Without faith it is impossible to please Him.
- Faith calls those things that are not, as though they are.
- Jesus always shows up in our lives hungry for something.
- God knows what's available through you, from Him.
- How is God's will done? Saying what He says.
- "Saying," sows.
- Do words matter? YES!
- This year everyone of us should aim to climb a little higher.
- None of God's people ought to be broke.
- I wonder what He (Jesus) would throw out of your life if He had access?
- God supplies all your needs. Whose needs? Givers.
- We're the people of the Word, not emotions.
- When you say what God says, you can have faith in God.
- Always go by the Word.
- Get close to God. Its the best place for you.
- God put "time" here for us.
- Time is "mine" to respect. God doesn't respect time.
- Believe you receive when you pray.
- Start speaking to the mountain instead of talking to God about the mountain.
- Complaining to God about the mountain won't get it moved.
- "When you pray," is when you believe you receive.
- Say "faith" things, instead of "doubt" things.
- There really is an enemy and his greatest trick is deception.
- We (the church) should be in demand.
- God's way is always 100% better than your way.
- We need to be sold out to God.
- I want us to get to the place where we say something, and it happens.
- God can only work through what He's spoken.
- Want someone to take you serious? Stop trying to be funny.
- Go by the Word of God!
- How do you know you have doubt in your heart? What's coming out of your mouth?
- Speak faith words.
- The Lord will fight your battles if you keep silent.
Tuesday Bible Study (some notes)
- Does God expect a return on His investment?
- He says, "What have you done with what I've given you?"
- We all should be spiritual terrorists, in a good way.
- It's a sold-out gospel.
- Meditate on God's Word.
- We really need to be people of the Word.
- Hide the Word in your heart.
- If you don't do it God's way, you CAN'T expect God's provision.
- If you DO IT God's way, you CAN expect His immediate provision.
- We really do have authority!
- The Word of God is amazing!
- We should just be "bread" eaters.
- Jesus is "that" bread.
- We need to go to the Book to get understanding.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 John 5:14,15
2 Chronicles 20:22