Sunday, February 15, 2015
- It is so vital to know His heart.
- You need an experience to remember.
- The world is looking for God.
- Witnessing is not a substitute for "being" a witness.
- Every one of us is listening to a "voice" everyday.
- Laziness is a curse.
- If you don't honor God with your finances, you'll never have enough.
- In the life of this church, where is the Rock?
- You want things different for your family? Start doing things different.
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- I KNOW He's real!
- The choices you make have consequences.
- When does God get to be first?
- He's a front seat kind of God.
- Homework: read Acts 1-5 and Psalm 119
- God does not expect us to be a witness without a demonstration.
- The reason you don't see and hear something, is because of unbelief.
- If we're hooked up with God, how come we're so stupid?
- God is supposed to reign in our lives.
- Have you ever been too sick to go to the hospital?
- The Healer is in the house!
- The first five chapters of Acts is a picture of the true church.
- Isn't it amazing how we believe the weather forecast, and doubt the Word?
- The Bible says fight the good fight of faith.
- Everybody needs to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Where's the water from the rock in your life?
- It's time for some God level stuff.
- Faith does not call it like it is.
- Where's the "God element" in your life?
- Want victory? Turn the TV off this week and read the Bible.
- Everybody wants it better when it gets bad.
- Its a heart issue.
- "Slavery" is where you end up every time after disobedience.
- We live in a lying society.
- Spend some time with God and only do what He tells you.
- Doesn't God have the same right to expect from you what you expect from Him?
- God said start small (in your sowing of seed).
Scriptures: click on to read
Acts 5:42Acts 1-5