Sunday, February 22, 2015
- There is nothing else to do for your spirit.
- We are a spirit; we have a soul; and we live in a body.
- You need to be in charge of your feelings, emotions, will.
- Be led by the spirit that is "perfect" in you.
- "You're" training your soul.
- Too often your "flesh" controls you.
- Your "flesh" will put you in places you never dreamed you'd end up in.
- As much as He took care of our sins, He also took care of our sicknesses!
- Start "blessing" the Lord with your soul.
- When you start honoring God He'll cause things to happen for you.
- I've learned to honor God. Lying doesn't honor Him.
- Say, "My flesh is my enemy."
- Your flesh never leads you to do something good.
- It's in the "there" place where God's blessing is.
- Change is inevitable.
- Be "led" not felt.
- I need a "leading" TO do something.
- Seek the face of God!
- "You" can "have" your life so much, you can go to hell with it.
- Don't try to make it happen on your own.
- All you need is one word from the Lord.
- Today can be that day for that word!
- All the devil is and has been is a voice in your head.
- If you're led by your flesh, I'm not sure you're going.
- This church is the Jerusalem of Christianity.
- One of the enemy's biggest tricks is to deceive you into thinking you're right when you're wrong.
- Stuff always happens! You have to make up your mind to follow God.
- We don't go by our feelings, but when our feelings are produced by the presence of God; that's a different matter.
- God wanted a place to write His name.
- Believe with me for, for us; This is the place of God.
- Jesus was the Kingdom on display
- P.U.S.H. Pray Until Something Happens!
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Chronicles 7:14-16