Sunday, October 5, 2014
- Revelation brings revolution.
- If you make Him all you want, He'll give you all you can stand.
- You need to discover the revelation that "He's all you want."
- Don't squander an encounter!
- I'm greedy when it comes to the things of God!
- When it's a personal revelation, you have a "personal" revolution.
- Faith will produce more for you than what you're jealous over.
- The just shall live by faith.
- Your enemy wants you to be jealous.
- Our God is not limited.
- The greater one lives in you!
- In His presence is fulness of joy.
- Tongues and interpretation: For you have said you're hungry for God, yet you eat from other places. Come to Me with all you are and have, and hunger and thirst after the things of God and they'll fill you up! Hunger after God's purpose and will and HIS will will be fulfilled before your eyes, and people will see that there is a God, and you are His people.
- He knows exactly what to do!
- When you discover He's all you need, you'll trust Him with all your heart.
- We're the ones who are going to reap that harvest and some of it may be a thousand year old.
- Rule number 1: Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
- Rule number 2: Don't lean on your own understanding.
- I come to church for two reasons: to hear the Word, and to worship God.
- God's not broke!
- I believe we're going to reap a harvest that others have planted.
- Say, "Might as well be me."
- Any vile sinner can do it "after" he sees it. We live by faith!
- You may not know why God wants you to do "that." But God does!
- All we need to do is listen to what He says...and do it.
- The Lord says, "My provision is as powerful as My promise."
- Ignorance comes in all colors.
- If I rejoice I'll get through it quicker.
- We've got to go about doing good; everyday.
- What you need in your life, family, job...is a revolution.
- Do what you know to do!
- God's judgment is coming to this nation.
- Your family's not the source; God is!
- If we don't respect God's house; He won't come here.
- What you respect, you attract.
- "Revelation" is a sure foundation.
- Can you imagine if we all had the spirit of a servant?
- Want a revelation? Understand forgiveness.
- Stop the strife as quick as you can.
- You're called to "do something."
- No discipline; no blessing. Someday, schedule your whole day...and do it.
- Somebody's got to be different.
- God has good for us. That's why He wants us to do things His way.
- Read the Word. Revelation will come from the Word.
Scripture: click on to read.
Proverbs 3: 5,6