- The reason we praise the Lord is for His presence to show up.
- In His presence you will discover His plan!
- God tabernacles among His people when we praise Him.
- We gather here to meet with God!
- Unfortunately the church has made "church attendance" the highest pinnacle.
- Church attendance doesn't carry a lot of weight with God.
- You can get so close you're not sure whether it's you, or Him.
- We need to step so far away from carnality, it's not funny.
- What you receive with emotion tends to stick with you.
- The hand of God has been removed from this nation.
- Every one of us is more connected to this world than we'd like to admit.
- We're not supposed to be of this world; we're over this world.
- God is a just God!
- This "praying thing" seems to make things happen.
- We want the benefits of the Kingdom, without "living" the Kingdom.
- We are to be "Spirit" people.
- We are to sing, walk, talk, live in the Spirit.
- God's will is done through Kingdom principles.
- In the Kingdom, Salvation is all-inclusive.
- God responds to faith!
- Rebellion is as witchcraft.
- We have to be be under the influence of the Spirit to know the will of God.
- We don't go by feeling.
- We walk by faith and not by sight.
- Surely you recognize there's something going on in the world?
- We have supernatural favor.
- God's waiting for "us" to do something. He's already done it.
- Start believing and confessing Psalm 2:7; put it on your fridge or somewhere else.
- We're supposed to be "doers."
- Maybe you're more rebellious than you think you are.
- Being a Christian is the simplest thing to do: Listen to God...and do what He says.
- I'm a coward when it comes to God. I'm afraid of Him.
- Some people don't fear God because they really don't believe He's real.
- The most powerful thing ever is, "God said."
- Sometimes it's in our disobedience that we discover the reality of God.
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives.
- We need to be a Spirit led people.
- Being led by the Spirit of God "always" sees God's will being done.
- It takes a lot of Holy Ghost to be Spirit led.
- You can't interpret the Bible through your experience; but you "can" interpret your experience through the Bible.
- Read your proverbs everyday.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Corinthians 2:9-12
1 Corinthians 5:14,15