- God inhabits the praises of His people.
- Praise has a purpose.
- For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.
- "Give" your way out of your brokenness (poverty).
- We're no longer under the curse.
- "Broke" is under the curse.
- It's the goodness of God that leads to salvation.
- What are we willing to do to get promoted like David?
- Everything we do is a heart condition.
- Christianity is about a changed life.
- What you honor and respect will honor and respect you.
- We need a whole new mindset.
- There is no better time than now to start doing what God wants you to do.
- Let the greatest among you be a servant.
- It's time for things to end in our families.
- Put God first!
- The days of playing games with God need to end.
- He is no respecter of persons.
- Expect the unexpected.
- Start making your life all about Him.
- You can't use God to get rich and not live for Him.
- Money is just a tool.
- Stop being a phony around your family. Let them see the love of God in you.
- A renewed mind proves God's will.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Samuel 17:45
2 Corinthians 5:17-21
3 John 1:2
Sunday, October 19, 2014
October 12, 2014
Sunday, October 12, 2014