Sunday, October 19, 2014
- Going to church is not to fulfill a religious duty; Church is where we have an encounter with God.
- We need to get our hearts right.
- We don't waste "God encounters."
- Today we walk in a different direction.
- If you would only understand the value of talking to HIM!
- I want to be Jesus Jr.
- Say, "I have faith in God."
- Say, "I have the God kind of faith."
- The Bible says He will honor those who honor Him.
- What you respect you'll attract.
- God expects your best for Him.
- He loved you so much He gave His only Son for you.
- God really does have a plan and a purpose for each of us.
- There is no such thing as "God's permissive will."
- We're going to live strong, and live long.
- You have no idea how good it can get.
- Want to be delivered from something? Stop griping.
- A growing church without people being saved is just perpetuating the problem.
- The lifestyle of the rich and righteous.
- Once we cease to be "Pee Wee Hell," people will want to be on our team.
- Become thankful.
- New heart; new perspectives.
- You know why you are easily distracted? Because you have a real enemy, and he knows the "Word" in you brings results.
- Where you are right now doesn't determine the outcome.
- We are not like this world.
- We're supposed to have the mentality of Jesus Christ.
- Has gossiping become "cursing" to you? It should.
- It bothers God when His kids don't have what He provided.
- With God all things are possible; and all things are possible to them that believe.
- Think this; "What does God want?"
- If you want things different; do something different.
- Aggressive Christianity; remember these two words.
- Spend some time reading, Matthew 6:24-34
- If you only say what He says, you'll get what He says you can have.
- Here's what you should think, "Lord, what do you want?"
- God is worth everything!
Scriptures: click on to read