- If you want Him to be real in your life; ask Him to be real. He WANTS to be real in your life!
- There's a time to be intimate; to enter His presence.
- There's only one thing that keeps you from the intimacy, and that's YOU!
- Realize that He's the only one that matters.
- Prophecy: I've called you to be different. It's time to count the cost. I've called you to live a holy life; not to live one way in here (church) and another way out there.
- If you're too alive to your own importance, you'll miss out on a lot of what God has for you.
- You're not living God's best.
- We'll agree a lot more if you read your Bible.
- Recognize that you were made from dirt.
- God's word in us produces things.
- If you live contrary to the Word, I can't help you.
- What you should do: REPENT!
- God doesn't kill them; the devil does.
- Go to the Bible.
- Realize that you're going to the House of the Lord.
- This is real!
- How do we become better dirt? Do what God's Word says. God's Word produces.
- If the place God is taking you is a place where everything you say comes to pass; would you let Him guard your mouth a little more?
- Our God is "our" God! He shall supply all your needs according to His riches.
- Everything that is not what God says is "christian gambling."
- Life is in the Word.
- Why are some not willing to change? Because the "liar" is a good liar.
- You can't use faith principles to do what "you" want to do. Faith works on the will of God.
- "Time" is a human issue. It's not a God issue.
- You start respecting time, and time will respect you.
- I'm not going to gamble and use "my" words.
- When is faith? NOW!
- In your planning of things; don't forget to plan on the supernatural.
- God displays Himself by doing it through us.
- We are the harvest generation.
- Find a scripture and meditate on it all day.
Scriptures: click on to read
Sunday, July 6, 2014
June 29, 2014
Sunday, June 29, 2014