- Why did God create us? He created us for fellowship.
- If we won't let God get the sin out of us, we'll never get the best in our lives.
- God didn't create you for "you." He created you...for Him.
- The miracles ended at your disobedience.
- The best way to teach your kids about God is for you to know Him.
- God's way more than a Sunday service; He's everything!
- All you need is a Word from the Lord.
- When God begins to warn a people...you better take heed!
- If we don't learn to be faithful in the little; we will never have much in our life.
- He's looking for a return. He wants to use you. It's time to sell out!
- If God goes out of His way to show you something; He wants you to get it!
- Read the Word out loud and you'll hear it (Faith comes by hearing).
- You are not your own; you've been bought with a price.
- Revelation brings revolution.
- The more protective of your mouth you become, the more He'll help you.
- If you want a different scenery; you have to look up.
2 Kings 2:13,14
2 Chronicles 20:20